Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by aigoo55, Oct 8, 2015.
i use htc one m8 during fly but always disconnected.. can give suggestion why this happen?
Start here: Search Results for Query: disconnect | DJI Phantom Forum
There's another ongoing thread about cable issues. Sometimes the DJI-supplied USB cable to your tablet or phone is not as dependable as it should be, depending your USB port. A stronger Belkin-type cable might help, especially if you've got a Samsung S5 phone with its non-standard USB port.
Non standard? It has a USB 3.0 plug of which the 2.0 is part of it.
I tried reinstalling, different cable, nothing works keeps telling me to connect to aircraft. This started after upgrade to latest dji go app. I'm going to try different tablet. Oh BTW I was using Samsung tab 3 lite. Worked fine until this app update
I m experiencing the same issue since long time ago... (the screen comes black and says disconnected...) , even at short range flights and even with different phones / usb cables. I ve noticed that
1) I can control the drone, it's just a problem of the "app"/camera view
2) This problem may happen either minutes after take off or when it is landed before taking off, indifferently and randomly.
3) I tried to move the cable... never disconnected while moving it...
4) tried different firmwares in the drone (P3A), different versions of the DJI app, on different phones (samsung s4 "was the worst", samsung s3-neo, meizu m2 note mini)..pretty the same unpredictable issue.
5) After disconnect, after a 30-60secs of terror, the video signal USUALLY auto-reconnect, or, I can detach and re-attach the cable to make the app reconnect to the video/data signal (dangerous!!!)..
6) Soon after the connection is lost , having the latest versions of the app installed, make the drone come to the base quickly... of course you can stop the going home procedure when the signal is back.
6) It feels unsafe to fly long distance away having this issue, so I am very disappointed and thinking about to contact dji support...
7) With my previous drone (P2V+) I never experienced those disconnection and felt much safer...
Same here with Standard. I loose bideo signal when I switch camera between still modecand bideo mode. It reconnects back when I exit to home screen, give it 10 seconds or so and go back in. Too many complaints here for it not be a Phantom issue. I am testing it with my son's NVIDIA Shield portable. Lack of FPV scares me. NVIDIA is very bulky, but its better than loosing control