Dji go app

Reaction score
I am having problems with my controller and my Dji app, I have the P3 A. I have tried downloading the go app on Apple and android devices sever times. But when ever I connect my device to the controller nothing happens. All it shows me is how to connect it never "enter camera view". Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Over in this thread, you said you installed the latest firmware on your Phantom and did not update your remote controller. Try installing the firmware on your remote controller using these instructions.

Which version of the firmware was on the remote controller before you tried updating it? How exactly did you try to update it? What exactly happened instead? Please be as detailed as possible.

So my p3a has been sitting with me not using it for months. I pull it out and made sure everything was charged. A few days later I take it to an empty lot to try it out. I get everything ready. I turn on the remoter then the drone. I plug my iPad Air into the controller and open the go app. I start up the motors and thinking that will connect the iPad to the camera so I can see never happens. I don't know what firmware version was on it. Never thought about having to update it till someone on here said something. I went on my pc and downloaded the latest firmware. I then put it on the micro card and updated the drone. I then put the micro card in a card reader thumb drive and plugged it into the into the controller like the instructions said. And nothing, I even lift it there controller on and thumb drive in for 5 minutes and still nothing.

I then put the micro card in a card reader thumb drive and plugged it into the into the controller like the instructions said. And nothing, I even lift it there controller on and thumb drive in for 5 minutes and still nothing.
Try updating the firmware using DJI GO. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

What kind of mobile device are you using?

I am having problems with my controller and my Dji app, I have the P3 A. I have tried downloading the go app on Apple and android devices sever times. But when ever I connect my device to the controller nothing happens. All it shows me is how to connect it never "enter camera view". Can anyone help?

Single biggest problem people have had when the RC would not connect to the app is in the sub cable. Make sure that it is fully seated. If that doesn't work, try on other cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic