Dji go app

Reaction score
Greetings all just purchased a phantom 4 I also purchased a nvidia shield k1 to go with it I'm in the app store down loaded the app it only shows the inspire 1 gives no choice to select the phantom 4 am I good to go with this app second question what other apps should I have thanking you all in advance for the assistance

After you enter the first screen you will be prompted to register your P4...make sure wi-fi is enabled on your tablet.

"Should" have? No. But there are several 3rd party apps that are nice to have. You can search the respective online store with something like "DJI Phantom".

Probably best to use the GO app while you're learning to fly...and it has plenty of modes to experiment with as you get more confident. If you follow these forums, you'll find plenty of discussions on the various apps available once you decide you want explore further.

New Phantom 4 owner here and k1 tablet owner.

I literally just unboxed both and am just going through the first step

Turn on controller
turn on drone
attacth k1 tablet

Yet I have had ZERO success in connecting the drone to the tablet and am stuck on the HOW TO CONNECT screen and not able to VIEW CAMERA

any help would be greatly appreciated

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4