DJI Go App

Reaction score
I'm pulling my hair out with this!!!

The Flight Records screen is recording double the number of flights for me than I have done. It seems to have two profiles for me in top left...one for me which records 8 flights them if I click the arrow to the right I get a picture of a P3A with the correct number of flights (4)....What's that all about???

I posted the same question here
Standard - DJI Go app Flight Logs Question
And also at the DJI forums.
DJI Forum|Flight log doubling pilot stats.
I received a reply @ DJI from a DJI rep, who said they are doing server maintenance until the end of March, which is why it's doing that.
I followed up there asking if it will correct itself after maintenence is complete, but haven't gotten a reply

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Really frustrating. This isn't replicated on my ipad which is correct.

Hopefully it will correct itself once the maintenance is complete. A user piped in at the DJI Forum thread with a link to his/her solution to a problem, but as best I could tell, it wasn't the same issue.
For me it doesn't really matter, since I only have one bird. If I ever get a different one, them it surely would matter.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I might try that backing up records, deleting and then reimporting but can't see how to delete the flight records, only clear the local cache - any ideas?

I might try that backing up records, deleting and then reimporting but can't see how to delete the flight records, only clear the local cache - any ideas?

I was having problems with the video editing portion of the app after deleting some files to make some space on my tablet.
I decided to uninstal and the reinstall the app to get it working. I was worried I would lose the flight logs so copied the flightrecord folder to my memory card before I uninstalled. I then copied it back after the new install and all my records seem to be ok, and the video edit seems to work now.

I was having problems with the video editing portion of the app after deleting some files to make some space on my tablet.
I decided to uninstal and the reinstall the app o get it working. I was worried I would lose the flight logs to copied the flightdata folder to my memory card before I uninstalled. I then copied it back after the new install and all my records seem to be ok, and the video edit seems to work now.

My logs are synced so won't lose them after a reinstall - but I want to delete them but can't see how

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues