dji go app

Reaction score
Hi,
i just received my P3S, ready to install the dji go app, can i have it on 2 devices, like my iPhone 6s and my iPad mini 3, or does it get weird if it's on more than 2 devices, just wonderin'?!?, thanks.

Yep. I fly mine from 6 devices.

Reactions: Uhly
My question is will the data be on both devices or just the one you fly on ? My 1st few flights were on my phone (to small) then I switched to my iPad mini. But when I opened the app on my iPad no flights it videos were stored ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

txt. data is saved in the DJI folder on the device you flew on at least on Android. I would guess the same for apple. Dat info is in your drone itself.

If you sync to DJI's cloud, your flight logs can show up on all devices

when you are in the go app, before you enter camera view, there is an odd looking paper airplane icon in the upper left corner... Go there.

Reactions: socalhusker
My question is will the data be on both devices or just the one you fly on ? My 1st few flights were on my phone (to small) then I switched to my iPad mini. But when I opened the app on my iPad no flights it videos were stored ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
how did you attach your iPad mini to your RC? i see all the mounts you can buy, but i ain't about to start drilling into my RC. thanks

what do you know about these 2, seems pretty popular, but some people were also complaining that the bracket would wiggle slightly
Teenitor® FPV LCD Monitor Mount Bracket Support for DJI Phantom Jr Futaba Transmitter
Square Jellyfish Mini Tablet Tripod Mount (NEW UPDATED VERSION) (Mount Only)
I have something similar for an iPad air. Wobbly? yes. Require drilling? No. I think you have to choose. I think, when my warranty period is up, I will be drilling, but not before.

what do you know about these 2, seems pretty popular, but some people were also complaining that the bracket would wiggle slightly
Teenitor® FPV LCD Monitor Mount Bracket Support for DJI Phantom Jr Futaba Transmitter
Square Jellyfish Mini Tablet Tripod Mount (NEW UPDATED VERSION) (Mount Only)

This mount (in conjunction with the Square Jellyfish Mini Tablet Mount) is rock solid!
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com/product/dji-monitor-mount/

upload_2016-1-8_19-37-27.png

how did you attach your iPad mini to your RC? i see all the mounts you can buy, but i ain't about to start drilling into my RC.
The Inspire 1 mount is the most stable option. It does require drilling, but it's an easy modification. You can see how I did it here.

The Inspire 1 mount is the most stable option. It does require drilling, but it's an easy modification. You can see how I did it here.

The mount from Rave Aerial is every bit as stable (if not more so) as the Inspire 1 mount and does not require any tools or drilling to install.

The mount from Rave Aerial is every bit as stable (if not more so) as the Inspire 1 mount and does not require any tools or drilling to install.
Have you compared the two? Also, how do you attach an iPad Mini to that?

can you get this item in the states? the link takes me to an overseas site, doesn't show an image of the product, just that it costs 20 pounds
They ship to the US for free. The US costs is about $30 and it will arrive within a few days. I have two of them and they are rock solid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl