Dji GO App

Reaction score
I can't download the dji go app to study while I wait for the bird. I registered filled out all the info. But when I click open it just dumps me back into the registration fields. This computer stuff is frustrating for my old brain, the easy part is flying and taking videos I'm sure! Any suggestions?

Correction, it takes me to a page shows my name at the top, then it lists from top to bottom dji forum, dji store, my earnings, settings, dji support (lol) and feedback? H'mm

Last edited:
I just received my phantom today. I downloaded the app yesterday. Wasn't a problem downloading and working for me. I did notice the App Store showed two of them. One was DJI GO and the other was DJI GO APP. not sure if they are different but I downloaded the DJI GO one and it is working great so far. All I did was download the new software tonight and tried out the simulator. Haven't flown it yet since is was dark and raining out tonight so I'm anxious to try this thing out. Like a kid at Christmas time waiting to go fly! Try the other app that shows up and hopefully that works for you. Good luck and happy flying!

Just go to the Google Play store and download it :)
Sounded easy enough, here's what I got
Error: You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app on your device with this email account
This error can appear when you're trying to install an Android app on:

• your computer (including Chromebooks)
  • an Android mobile device that isn't linked to your Google Account
  • a non-compatible device
I'm about to give up and I don't even have the copter yet!

I first tried at the app store on my ipad and that takes me to a site that shows the quad and the controller has to be hooked up and it goes through some set up procedure with the controller and the quad?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20