DJI Go App / Video Questions

Reaction score
First off, I've searched the web (including reading the owners manuel) for the last 40 minutes and can't find the answers I'm looking for.

I've had my P3S since Xmas.

1) When I'm recording video and it's being stored in the DJI Go App is the video of a lesser quality than what's being stored on the SD card?

2) Can I download load the video off the SD card wirelessly so it clears the card or do I have to use a cable or physically remove the card?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ok, so I shouldn't be creating movies from the DJI Go App seeing it's a lower video quality?

If I download the video to a computer how do you recommend I edit the video seeing I will loose the ease of using the app for editing?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You can view/download/delete the photos/videos from the memory card one-by-one from the play icon at the bottom, right corner of DJI GO.

DJI-GO-Access-Photos-Video.jpg

Well there are dozens of video editing software so you need to do some research, I use premiere pro but it is expensive, and steep learning curve, but there is loads of free stuff to get you going, just google it. Your PC probably has a free package already.

The app editor can also import from SD card mounted on your mobile and download from AC. Download works at least on P3A/P and is very slow. Can't say if it is the same for standard but can't see why not.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen