DJI GO App v3 Crashing

Reaction score
Since the update to the GO app 3 days ago I haven't been able to fly. App just crashes. Found-out it's a widespread issue. Another forum member told me he uninstalled v3, re-installed v2.9.1 and crash issue went away. I called DJI asking for a link to download the older versionof the app; was told it's not possible. Searched andI found the site listed at the end; has v3 as well as the prior 3, GO versions available for download. I just installed v2.9.1 and am going out to give it a try. Just wanted to post the info for anyone else suffering from DJI GO v3 syndrome. Haven't flown with it yet but download and installation went well. Site: DJI GO APK Download - Free Video Players & Editors APP for Android | APKPure.com

Last edited:
Reactions: RC Madman
interesting a friend was just asking me about his having a problem with his P3a. He is using a Samsung 5 phone. I have not updated my tablet for a months.

I'm having this exact same problem since the Go app updated this week. It crashes almost as soon as the flight screen opens.
On the odd occasion that I can get into it I am getting loads of incorrect error messages thrown up. No GPS, Remote controller signal week, can't set obstacle sensing, compass calibration etc. All nonsense - nothing wrong with the bird.
Never had a problem with P4 or the app in 6 months of flying it. Until now - extremely frustrated!!

I will look at how to delete the APK file and reinstall a new one, not done that before.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4