DJI Go APP Upgrade

Reaction score
Carried out an upgrade to the Go App yesterday now running on 3.1.3 flew yesterday afternoon noticed a time lag on the camera from take off to viewing on my tablet screen of about 40/50 sec's, landed and reset all every thing seemed ok for resumed flight.
Today same thing happen'd landed and re set controller continued with flight every thing then went from bad to nearly catastrophic i initiated a return to home but did not get any confirmed response i was flying over water at about 20 mtrs and some 350 mtrs away from take of point. video signal was what appeared to be stuck and not relevant to drones actual location (To be honest i hadent a B**** clue where it was at but was not heading back to point of take off) I thought the worst and it had gone in the drink then only to recieve a video signal of what appeared to be stones so had not landed in the drink but in a car park some 150mtrs from take of position had it been a 5/6 minutes later 2 horses and riders where making their way back to their horse box and the rest don't bear thinking about.
Has any body else had any issues of similar nature , now very wary and dont trust the drone !!!.

Same as myself, DJI have broken this for the P4 for some folk. In effect my bird has been bricked by DJI. They say they no longer support the P4, well fine dont support it but dont brick it either :(

Sorry I meant no further support of the DJI Go app for the P4. I'm hoping that the new app will be updated to resolve the P4 problems but I'm not holding my breath...

Ah, ok... understood. Is this DJI Go or Go4 you're talking about. I use Go4 with my P4 and haven't experienced any problems... yet. Hope I didn't just jinx it by saying that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31