Dji Go app upgrade available and then disconnect while in flight 3.1.0

Reaction score
Started a flight just like any other day i thought. Started remote and then drone and then connected DJI GO app.
Full signal and no Interference warnings and Compass Normal . Started Flight went out video started getting choppy around 2000 ft still showing full bars on both wifi and 5.8 signal. And then Upgrade fw available showed up at top and then signal lost. Regained signal started to fly again and then like a clock right on time over and over again the upgrade fw iand dropped signal.Engaged RTH and same thing happened over and over trying to return home .I just had to fly back myself. Never lost actual control just video dropping.This has to be a problem with app. Is there a way to trick the app into thinking it has the newest fw so this doesn't happen? Or should i just Downgrade. I am running 3.1.0 go and 1.07.9fw and 5.3 Magic 27dbm

Last edited:
Btw, There was one other thing that happened during this strange flight . Looking at the flight log data .The logs show in two different parts. One from Home point out to where the problems began. That log shows the drone never returned home. The second one shows the drone starting from where it was out 1600ft or so from home and then the flight home to me that i could not use the return to home function because of the disconnecting and then reconnecting every time right after that Upgrade icon popped up.

Last edited:
Ok so after reading other post about Dji go apps i decided to downgrade dji go to 2.9.1 and try some diff antennas and it worked. Alot smoother video and i flew 10,000ft out with plenty of room for more. I only returned because of battery.

This happened to me with Go 3.0.0 .....

I have been testing combo's of FW and Go and so far Go 2.9.1 seems to give best overall along with FW 1.07.009.

Nigel

Reactions: Y2KGTA
What devices are you guys using apple or androids?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj