DJI GO APP UPDATED JUST NOTICED

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just noticed the DJI Go App has updated to Version 2.5.0. There are some changes that I noticed after install. Haven't flown with it yet, but will give it a go tomorrow if weather is good.

What's the change in app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What's New
1. The Osmo now notifies users when switching between Upright, Underslung and Flashlight modes.
2. Lightbridge 2 plus the A2 support Home Lock, Course Lock and Point of Interest.
3. Brand new epic templates coming in five themes of Love, Travel, Companionship, Music and Change.
4. Look back on your 2015 flight log and share your memories with others. The "2016 I will..." campaign is now live!

Nothing much there that will matter to most users here.
No compelling reason to update.

Only Android version so far.

What's New
1. The Osmo now notifies users when switching between Upright, Underslung and Flashlight modes.
2. Lightbridge 2 plus the A2 support Home Lock, Course Lock and Point of Interest.
3. Brand new epic templates coming in five themes of Love, Travel, Companionship, Music and Change.
4. Look back on your 2015 flight log and share your memories with others. The "2016 I will..." campaign is now live!

I don't see the update at Itunes store. ??

What's New

Kinda of smug brother. I am guessing "most users here" are using iOS and not Android. So maybe this might be just critical to an Android user and that would be a no brainer compelling reason to update. Just saying. Just had to scratch my head when I read that. It's all good.

Kinda of smug brother. I am guessing "most users here" are using iOS and not Android. So maybe this might be just critical to an Android user and that would be a no brainer compelling reason to update. Just saying. Just had to scratch my head when I read that. It's all good.
I'd guess the numbers are somewhere close to 50/50 (only a guess but there are plenty in either camp)
But that's irrelevant ... I can't see much in that app update that would be useful to anyone regardless of what operating system they use.
So I stil say ...

NP, DJIGO just updated again to 251. Which fixed GUI Issues and fixed incorrect display of Traditional Chinese characters. So I am assuming by your expertise that none of these updates are needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31