DJI Go app update for IOS today 4/15/2016

Reaction score
So I downloaded the latest app and looked at the mods to the Flight Records. The first thing I noticed is the math doesn't add up or match my actual flights. For example, it says I went 1211 feet up on 3/26 (I've never exceeded 400') so the Flight Records don't match reality.

Anyone else seeing this?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460732066.212863.jpg

Reactions: PDX_Mike
I saw that too with my records. Mine said 11578' was the max height I've gone. To each their own but I've left the hard limit on my bird to 400' so not sure how that ever got in my records. Maybe they are figuring it based on sea level?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine said 18000 feet! I have never been over 390 since I have the max set to that to give me some buffer. I noticed no more medals also. At least it finally is updating levels again!

I saw that too with my records. Mine said 11578' was the max height I've gone. To each their own but I've left the hard limit on my bird to 400' so not sure how that ever got in my records. Maybe they are figuring it based on sea level?

Not unless you live in someplace like Nepal. In which case please post some awesome pix and video :)

Not unless you live in someplace like Nepal. In which case please post some awesome pix and video :)

Yeah that would be nice! didn't put too much thought in to that, just a random idea. It's obviously way off though.

ive noticed their is a bug when you fly with metric units then change to imperial too, it was saying i was flying at 28000 feet or something absurd like that.

ive noticed their is a bug when you fly with metric units then change to imperial too, it was saying i was flying at 28000 feet or something absurd like that.
I hope FAA don't take DJI's app data too seriously

Did that (sign out, startup) , still the same bad info on the app. And, the battery life is gone, at least for my p4. [emoji53]
Minor changes on the stick formats menu.

Yeah, noticed the same thing. Shows my max altitude at 1291 meters! Funny, I use Imperial units! And according to my flight records, the highest I've been is 100'. But, my experience level finally updated.

Maybe it's adding total altitude from one flight. Like if you go up 400 ft then lower altitude and go back to 400 ft. Maybe it's adding those together? I have no idea, that's just a guess. Mine was not correct either.

Reactions: EddieM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik