Dji go app - UK

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here!

I am from thw UK and waiting for my p3a to arrive (UK distributor apparently!)

I have read a lot of negative reviews of the dji go app for Android, crashing, incompatibility etc (I'll be using a galaxy s6 or nexus 7 ii device)

Does anyone have any feedback on using either of these devices please?

Thanks in advance!

I have read a lot of negative reviews of the dji go app for Android, crashing, incompatibility etc (I'll be using a galaxy s6 or nexus 7 ii device)
You need a grain of salt with online reviews.
The Nexus 7 2013 runs beautifully. It's a great flying tablet.

Reactions: Lasty12 and Frankc
I think I heard that the dji was developed as an android compatible program, and iPhone came after that. If I am correct, the iPhone is still lacking a couple things that the android has. And a ton of people on here use the S6.

Reactions: Lasty12 and Frankc
Meta I like your gallery, what did you use to take the photos? P3P at 4k? or 12mp photo shot?
Thanks ... I fly the P3 Advanced (it's identical to the pro for photography)
Taking stills from 4K video would only give you 4096 x 2160 = 8MP
I'm looking for all the pixels I can find so I'm shooting stills 4000 x 3000 = 12 MP

Thanks ... I fly the P3 Advanced (it's identical to the pro for photography)
Taking stills from 4K video would only give you 4096 x 2160 = 8MP
I'm looking for all the pixels I can find so I'm shooting stills 4000 x 3000 = 12 MP

I think I have just shot myself in the foot so to speak. The main reason I bought the P instead of the A was because I was told I could extract a better photo from a 4k video than a 12mp photo. But now your saying its the other way around? I get better photos from the camera rather than extracting them from a 4k video?

I think I have just shot myself in the foot so to speak. The main reason I bought the P instead of the A was because I was told I could extract a better photo from a 4k video than a 12mp photo. But now your saying its the other way around? I get better photos from the camera rather than extracting them from a 4k video?
Yes, you can get stills from video but if you are wanting stills you will be better of shooting stills as you have a lot more control options.

I use the Samsung S6 absolutely no problems at all. In fact my S6 plays back videos better than my supposedly hi spec PC

Where abouts UK?

Thanks for that, I supposed I'll see when it turns up!

Suffolk - yourself?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1