DJI Go App Simulator for iPhone ??

Reaction score
Hi, I saw an Youtube video, it shows Dji GoApp has simulator feature, but when I check it on my iPhone, I dont see it.

How do I get the simulator ?

Great question, and as a brand new first time drone purchaser (phantom 4) I too would like to know of good
ipad/iphone simulators which would help me learn the basics.
Who can help us with what apps?

Okay I found that, but looks like it needs the drone connected to app, before it can let you enter the simulator.

Thats bad.
Anyways :(

Yes, the Phantom must be turned on and connected to DJI GO in order to use the flight simulator.

You do not have to fly the drone in order to use the flight simulator. That's actually not even possible.

Okay so basically only the drone needs to be on and rest I can practice using the simulator before I go out with the drone

Remember to leave the props off.

At the end of the day its a very crude program, simulator is a strong word. Nothing replicates real air time, just go out to a safe space and fly. Keep low (not too low) and slow, try beginner mode which will keep you confined to a 30m radius till you build your confidence.

Okay so basically only the drone needs to be on and rest I can practice using the simulator before I go out with the drone
That's correct.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20