Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Go App - Remove unwanted Flight Records from your History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Martin Smith, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Martin Smith

Very easy to do, just follow along below in this short video and learn how to DJI Go App - Remove unwanted Flight Records from your History.

Dagweed, Valkster and timz5011 like this.
  2. Valkster

Thanks I was wondering how to do that.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Martin Smith likes this.
  3. phantom1972

Excellent information! Update the firmware and you'll get a flight record. I have a bunch of 0' flights and didn't see how to delete them.

DJI needs to add some personnel in their manual writing department. Most of their manuals go a little bit behind "general overview" and that's it. Is the information that Martin provided in any DJI document? With some searches, and maybe some Google power I can look. I'm kind of curious. "deleting flight records" is a rather obvious thing to want to do.

4. phantom1972

As long as I've ranted (for me it is LOL), I wonder if there is a magic way to change the name of your Quad. I'm more than a little PO'ed at my local hobby shop, because my P3P came with a name: "Ozzzy's Quad". So it wasn't brand new. Since it has great range, recovered before hitting the ground after a tumble follow an epic power line hit (I've got to get that on YouTube, boy will it get some views.), a 40' fall after I dropped it out of a tree left it unscathed. Anyway, it's a high quality unit, and I don't regret having been a little abused by the hobby shop, now. But I'd like to change the name. Just for resale purposes if nothing else. I've heard it can't be done. True?