Dji go app question

Reaction score
What does it mean when there is a red circle with a line through it as you see on the top of this app? I must not have noticed before and I can't find out anywhere what it is Maybe obstacle avoidance? Is it something I can turn on and off?

Thanks in advance
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462920892.237378.jpg

What does it mean when there is a red circle with a line through it as you see on the top of this app? I must not have noticed before and I can't find out anywhere what it is Maybe obstacle avoidance? Is it something I can turn on and off?

Thanks in advance View attachment 53238
yes, that means OA is off.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a video showing the red circle as it is put into Sport mode.

Reactions: NorthcountySD
It turn red circle on me, when i fly in backyard ( 50feet high only), its Dark at night and the avoidance goes off, because the sensors only work during daylight

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

Question about a flight today doing a POI with the Go App. After my P4 had made almost the whole 360 degrees, I hit pause and thought I would just fly it in from there. But as I'm bringing it down I could tell it was acting kind of funny. Kind of wabbling a little and just weird. Then when I got down to 15ft. it stopped descending and would not come down anymore at all. Would not come backwards and would not come down no matter what. So I didn't panic thank God. I remembered that the Litchi app is reset after you move mode switch from P to A and back. So I tried that and it reset it just like Litchi. Just making sure this is supposed to be this way. I thought when you hit pause during almost any function and take over and fly it fine with no issue like this wobble and then no descend? Thanks for any help on this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic