DJI Go App Question

Reaction score
Is there a way to be able to see the line that connects between the bird and the device location in the Go app like you can see in the Litchi app? I see some pilots using the go app with the line and cant figure out how they get that? Any help would be great. Im using the apple iPad version. Thanks!

tap the small map to switch views , small camera view , large map view , aircraft and line showing direction of movement will show on large map view .

Thanks for the response. I tried that too and still no luck - crap. I also deleted and reinstalled the app

That just gives you the flight path that DJI records so that you can replay at a later time. It doesn't give you the line between the mobile device and the bird. At least not in my screen. Thanks though.

with " show flight route " enabled , RC , AC , GO app running , live camera view , switch to map view , will show home point and track leaving home point as you fly . can test with props off in house , take it for a walk indoors -- will show flight route on map

Thanks, Ill give it a shot indoors. Its freaking 12 degrees F outside!

I guess I had to hit the small map window to make it full size, finally showed up! Thanks for all of the input.

Just a caution though, when i moved the quad in the house it messed up the compass, so i went outside foe a real quick flight and thats when it showed up. I had to cache the map too prior. Thx again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31