DJI go app problem

Reaction score
I recently posted my frustration with sending my P3 standard in for repair two times because i could not calibrate compass and was getting poor signal warnings. After the second repair failure I tried calibrating the compass using Lichi and voila it worked!
A DJI moderator picked up on my rant and contacted support to follow up on the nature of said repairs. I subsequently got a telephone call from Tom at DJI who informed me that in both repairs they had sent me brand new P3's. Turns out the fault has been with my app. Don't understand this because I uninstalled and reinstalled it 2 times on both my Galaxy S4 and Samsung tablet on which the app has worked fine in the past.
Tom wondered if this might be an issue with Samsung. Anyone have this issue?
I do want to express kudos to DJI support!

Did either of the reinstalls include the full process of clearing cache, removing old app, rebooting phone, then reinstalling the app?
I have witnessed numerous bad app behaviours, where a simple uninstall/reinstall did ziltch.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did either of the reinstalls include the full process of clearing cache, removing old app, rebooting phone, then reinstalling the app?
I have witnessed numerous bad app behaviours, where a simple uninstall/reinstall did ziltch.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No I never did that. Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try and get back to you.

Following along on this one myself, I am using a Note 4 and I keep getting interference warnings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan