Dji Go App on Note 4

Reaction score
After setting up a new 3 Advanced, and sweating through firmware upgrades and the many ways of doing them, I seem to be reasonably sorted out. I am an experienced pilot (Vision 2) and my new advanced is flying perfectly and I love it! My issue is with the Go App on my note 4.

Video feed during flight is not the best with lines that slowly descend which seem to translate onto to clips saved by app. Clips straight off the SD card are fine. Is there an adjustment for video feed like on old Vision App I missed?

Freaked me out at first as I thought camera was faulty. Also when warnings come up about .."camera needs updating" how does that happen? Perhaps in main update?

Anyhow any feedback would be appreciated. Thx Tom

What are the different versions you have on your system? At least one SW/ FW is not current.

Hello,
I had a problem with my Samsung tab 3, when the video format was not the same than photo/picture.
I think I ve both configured then in 16x9 and I had no more vertical lines issues / color issues ( like a ntsc video played on Pal player) - it was a problem on live feed, not on recorded video.
Hope it will help.

By the way with last firmware the live feed is totally black (I haven t found th solution yet).

Eric

No issues for me on note4 except significant battery drain. I havent flown with the latest version though. Prefer the ipad as it works beautifully with autopilot.

I installed and flew with App 2.71 on iPad mini 2 and had absolutely no issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav