DJI Go App not updating Level

Reaction score
Anyone else notice this again this week? It hasn't updated since last week for me again for my level or anything toward medals in the app. Anyone else having issues with this? Anyone know who to send app issues to over at DJI?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anyone else notice this again this week? It hasn't updated since last week for me again for my level or anything toward medals in the app. Anyone else having issues with this? Anyone know who to send app issues to over at DJI?

Dude, I read this three time and cant make sense of what you are attempting to ask. Sober up and try again.

Reactions: peterepeat69
Dude, I read this three time and cant make sense of what you are attempting to ask. Sober up and try again.
The DJI Go app is not updating your level of experience or the medals under the "Me" tab. It had issues in the beginning of the month, then it was fixed, now there are issues again. Just want to see if anyone else is having the same issue and has a costumer service contact for the app to tell them again.

I contacted support. They are aware of it and it is supposed to be fixed with the next update to the app.

Well, flew at lunch today. Uploaded to the app. No luck with the app updating level, video, or photo still. I was using my iPad. I haven't tried with my iPhone yet. Anyone try that? Anyone actually getting this to load again?

Oh well. I know how much time and distance I have now. 3.75 hrs and 64000 feet total. I think that just shows I need to find an excuse to fly more!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31