DJI Go App no longer keeping my images???

Reaction score
I have 50 flights, but recently, my DJI GO App has not been keeping the thumbnails of the images I took during flight. I realize that if you don't take any images, there won't be any thumbnails, however, I have taken several images, and all I have are blank images in the app. I will post a picture of what I am talking about. I just don't understand why they aren't showing up in the recent flights? Any ideas? Thank you!
031421altc9pk4n9l4t4uc.png 031508on684che68n18kne.png

As far as I know, this is a common issue. Sometimes it shows them in the flight record, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it doesn't show them for a particular flight, but then it does show them later for that same flight.
I haven't heard that anyone has found a solid fix. Maybe someone else with more info can chime in.

Mine shows two images or so per flight and I have never taken an actual photo ever, only video. I just figured it was some kind of automatic thumbnail. Those pictures are not accessible anywhere else but to just look at right there, as far as I know.

You can download photos to your device. Photos are stored in the memory card.
I get the photos off the memory card after each flight, but my question is why they disappear from the DJI Log file? This all started after their last DJI GO update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj