Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. AzimuthAerials

I want to start my POI in the same position after changing my batteries... is there a way to see the exact GPS position onscreen so I can start my POI in the exact same location? (I've looked everyplace but cannot find any information or tips.) Thanks!

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

DJI GO does not show that information. You can only find it in the flight logs. Some third party apps display the current position (e.g. Autopilot).

3. AzimuthAerials

Thank you @msinger for your quick reply.... I was starting to think I totally missed something. I'll check out Autopilot. Are there any other apps you (or others) can recommend?

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

You can find some other commonly used third party apps here.

5. AzimuthAerials

Thank you again --- I am Android user so I'll check out Ultimate Flight ($20.) I also was thinking that I might be able to set a Waypoint (via DJI Go) for my starting point and then switch to POI mode. That will give me a repeatable starting point. But these 3rd party apps do some really cool controls for $20-$40 where it looks like I could automate the whole process.

You're quick reply ensured I was not missing something in DJI Go -- which saved me a Sunday of guessing. Again, thank you @msinger!