DJI Go app just started crashing

Reaction score
Hi all,

as stated my dji go app just started to crash within 5 seconds of opening. Ive tried deleting it, rebooting my phone (iPhone 6) and redownloading the app but that did not work. I didn't change any firmware on the drone or operating system on the phone, its really odd.

Any ideas anyone?

Hi all,

as stated my dji go app just started to crash within 5 seconds of opening. Ive tried deleting it, rebooting my phone (iPhone 6) and redownloading the app but that did not work. I didn't change any firmware on the drone or operating system on the phone, its really odd.

Your not alone on this, DJI is aware and its being looking into from
What I have read.,, mine crashes too.
D
Any ideas anyone?

Hi all,

Any ideas anyone?
Does it crash, before or after you connect to the remote / phantom?

Hi all,

Any ideas anyone?
Hi Try it again, could have been a huge overload on the Dji system with everyone trying at once,, mine now works. One fix was switching your iPhone or iPad to airplane mode,wifi Off. That seems to have everyone going again.
D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20