DJI GO app in iOS recording keeps stoping

Reaction score
Has anybody with the P3S has this problem? When recording it stops, it's doesn't always do , sometimes it stops in 3 mins of recording some times it stops in 8 mins of recording sometimes it stops in 30 seconds of recording. And I have plenty of space left SD CARD. I'm using this SD CARD below
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450621824.425787.jpg

No I haven't , never had to do it before cause it just started this. How do I format it?

No I haven't , never had to do it before cause it just started this. How do I format it?

Power the drone up. Go into the "Go App" click the MENU button then the "Wrench" scroll the the bottom. You will see "Format SD".

I found that I have reformat my SD card once in while as this happened a few times with me. This happened also on my GoPro.

I generally fly all four battery packs when I'm out. When I return home, I transfer the photos & video to my computer. I have a Phantom folder with subfolders named with the date for the files. Next time out, I format the card before my first flight so when I return it only contains images from the current flight session.

Saw this kind of issue after replacing native p3s micro sd card to bigger one from GoPro. Formatting in Go app also fix it and no problems anymore.

Had similar problem with one of my cards. I think it's caused by the format system (FAT32, exFAT etc. as FAT32 does not allow bigger file sizes) The recording stops when reaching the file size limit and then you can start record again. Formatting the card in Phantom fixed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31