DJI Go app for iOS updated for Phantom 4

I don't think you'll be needing that sun shield tonight! :cool:

414634708a0e8fbc70e7c15326fc2661.jpg

I'm just going to fly it as-is like Dirty Bird said. Unfortunately it will have to be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: adambfarmer
So, it finally started updating. It popped up again the second time I turned on my P4. It is all through the app now. You have to use the adapter cable, which I think I left out of my Unboxing video.
9cfa4fbd2efd84f106dbca1756b3df2d.jpg
cb3afbaca1d6b783525ae836eebe3095.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok, sorry if this was too much or if this was a spoiler alert for some. I'm done. Putting the gremlins to bed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How many minutes was the upgrade. Thanks for posting all those shots. Cool to see RPM in the app like that.
I would say it took less than 15 mins. I was chasing kids around so I'm not really sure. I will say this, it was a lot easier and faster than the P3.

Reactions: nhoover
That was really cool. I like the new update process.

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

2f874e92176b5d108c6b0a18eb1aed32.jpg

Hmm .. This is for my pro ... Does that mean the pro is getting "sport mode" as well ??

That would be sweet! :D
Perhaps a glitch, or maybe the F mode is now only selectible through the software, even on the P3P, which would make sense, as you can't do anything in F mode without the app, or a 3rd party app, as far as I know! The 3rd party apps might have to be rewritten to allow F mode to be selected in their software, if that were the case, if the mode switch is now reprogrammed.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues