DJI Go app Flight Logs Question

Reaction score
In the DJI Go app flight logs, at the top left is an icon which can be switched between the pilot and the drone.
For some reason that I cannot figure out, the data for the pilot (me) is double the data of the drone's data.
Examples;
Flight Total Time
Pilot 6hr 14 min
Drone 3hr 7 min

Travel Distance
Pilot 87014.8ft
Drone 43507.4ft

I only have the Phantom 3S so I cannot figure this out.
Anyone know why this might be happening, or a way to correct this?

And why in Happydrones does it do something similar?
as.PNG

Yes, I would like to figure this out toooo.
I have
"rodpad"
"Second try"
"Hope it Works"

"Second try" was first P3S since I lost my PV2+
But I had to send it in (Warranty Repair)
The returned unit was a replacement I named it "Hope it Works"

SO, Numbers don't add up.
In flights.
rodpad = 79

Second try = 36
Hope it works = 40
-------------------------

But I did use a friends Ipad air 2 (I think) a few times to look for my PV2+

I hope help you guys, It did help me...
Thanks..
:)

I posted my same question in the DJI Forums>Go app section, and a received this answer from a DJI representative.

DJI-Adela
2# 2016-02-27 14:10 reply
"Recently, our server is in system maintaining until the end of March, during this period, if it happens any incorrect data or records like above, please be forgiven. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!"

It doesn't make sense to me, but I did notice something before my original post here that would indicate that the problem has something to do with their server.
Before posting my orig. question here, I had looked at my log numbers and they weren't doubled as they had been a week before....until I clicked on sync in the Go app. Once syncing was complete, the pilot data was again doubled that of the bird, so it may very well be a server issue.
What the rep didn't say is whether or not the data will correct itself after their month long maintenance..... (a month, really??)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I decoded it and they meant to say they are doing system maintenance until the end of march, please forgive them for any incorrect information or data that you may see during this period. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: mdowney58
Similar problem here. My "total flights" number is actually DECREASING, even though the individually listed flights is of course increasing. The "total flight time" and "total distance" is also decreasing for me. Only have the one P3A

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31