DJI Go app errors when converting to HD or pulling video from Camera

Reaction score
First post. and I've done my due diligence of searching for other posts on this without any luck.

I have trouble trying to pull the HD video from the Phantom camera in the Go app. If I hit the download icon it gives me errors or if I have the Convert to HD button selected when selecting clips I get errors like "an error has occurred" or "disconnected from camera". I'm sitting right next to the aircraft or even just in the other room from me. It randomly will work after many many tries. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using an iPad Air. My P3 is a week old and all firmware is current.

Someone suggested getting an SD card adapter for the iPad and connecting it directly. That even an option?

First post. and I've done my due diligence of searching for other posts on this without any luck.

I have trouble trying to pull the HD video from the Phantom camera in the Go app. If I hit the download icon it gives me errors or if I have the Convert to HD button selected when selecting clips I get errors like "an error has occurred" or "disconnected from camera". I'm sitting right next to the aircraft or even just in the other room from me. It randomly will work after many many tries. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using an iPad Air. My P3 is a week old and all firmware is current.

Someone suggested getting an SD card adapter for the iPad and connecting it directly. That even an option?
Are your trying to download them to edit? If so, pull the SD card, put it in a USB reader and put it in the computer to get the video and files.

I'm trying to edit using the DJI Go app. As far as I understand it a poor quality copy is stored on your iPad or iPhone. You can either pull in the full HD version from the camera/aircraft by hitting the download button or while selecting clips hitting the 'convert to HD' button. After selecting clips and hitting convert to HD, then hitting Save I believe it pulls the HD video from the aircraft if I'm not mistaken. I know you have to have your RC and Aircraft on to do the HD. correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

I'm trying to edit using the DJI Go app. As far as I understand it a poor quality copy is stored on your iPad or iPhone. You can either pull in the full HD version from the camera/aircraft by hitting the download button or while selecting clips hitting the 'convert to HD' button. After selecting clips and hitting convert to HD, then hitting Save I believe it pulls the HD video from the aircraft if I'm not mistaken. I know you have to have your RC and Aircraft on to do the HD. correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.
Never tried to edit in the DJI App-- that is a lot of data to download into the ipad off the SD card-- I know some have tried it, but most are editing on their computers. Sorry, not much help on this one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj