DJI Go App does not show P4 anymore ..shows P3 Pro instead!!

Reaction score
I have flown my P4 for the last 2 months without any issues. However, yesterday when I launched the App it showed only Phantom 3 and not my Phantom 4. The app on its standalone mode without RC connection lists the P4..
However the moment I connect the phone to the RC it switches back to P3 and shows the drone is Disconnected (Obviously ..as I don't have a P3).

I reinstalled the App from Playstore (Android) and it didn't solve the issue.
I tried to reset the RC remote and still no luck.

I did notice the battery acting weird ..after shutting off with the normal procedure..the power button blinks 3-4 times prior to completely shutting off..

Any help or tips appreciated..

Do you have another device to try it on? A friend's phone or tablet?

This will help narrow down the problem.

Do you have another device to try it on? A friend's phone or tablet?

This will help narrow down the problem.
Thank you Medina...I tried with 2 different phones...

As weird as it may sound..the issue got fixed after I formatted the micro SD card!!

must be something with the way the camera interacted with the SD card..

Did you have the P3 generic on the SD card by any chance?

[QUOTE="P4King, post: 819836, member: 63533]

I did notice the battery acting weird ..after shutting off with the normal procedure..the power button blinks 3-4 times prior to completely shutting off..

Any help or tips appreciated..[/QUOTE]

My battery acted the same way when I had a Gimbal Disconnected issue with mine. The additional blinking after powering down but everything went back to normal once my Gimbal error was fixed.

maybe is app bug, u can contact online service or send email to find solutions

when i hook up my phantom sometimes the dpi go app shows the inspire. I just swipe left on my device to phantom 4 and click camera.

when i hook up my phantom sometimes the dpi go app shows the inspire. I just swipe left on my device to phantom 4 and click camera.
Got it..I know that part. however, in my case the only camera that was displaying was a P3...without another option to swipe..
The issue is related to a micro SD card for sure...as it went away after I formatted it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers