DJI Go app "disconnected"

Reaction score
Hi guys, went to take my drone P3A out for a flight today and the DJI go app is saying "disconnected". I will have control of the aircraft and I'm able to launch it etc I just can't see anything on the app.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I used a different iPhone cord but surely that's not the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Out Droning Photography
--------------------------
• Instagram: @out_droning
• Facebook.com/outdroningphotography

Cords are often the problem. Those nasty little lightning connectors are not as robust as you would hope and there are enormous variations in the quality of cords. Same issue for straight USB cords. I always carry a spare tablet connector cable as this very same issue has happened to be.

But on the bright side, you've discovered and important feature of the Phantom 3 early on in your career. You don't actually need the tablet to control the craft. That's a useful factoid to know if the app disconnects in flight (happens) or the tablet wriggles out of the holder and cracks the screen. No panic.

Cords are often the problem. Those nasty little lightning connectors are not as robust as you would hope and there are enormous variations in the quality of cords. Same issue for straight USB cords. I always carry a spare tablet connector cable as this very same issue has happened to be.

But on the bright side, you've discovered and important feature of the Phantom 3 early on in your career. You don't actually need the tablet to control the craft. That's a useful factoid to know if the app disconnects in flight (happens) or the tablet wriggles out of the holder and cracks the screen. No panic.

Thanks mate. It was the cord. Jiggled it a bit and it started working. Thanks.

Out Droning Photography
--------------------------
• Instagram: @out_droning
• Facebook.com/outdroningphotography

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers