DJI GO App Connection issues

Reaction score
I have noticed that when I had DJI GO and litchi app installed at the same time, I run into issue with the connection. I uninstalled litchi and my DJI GO app works without issues. I am sure that I only had one or the other app open at a time. Anyone else run into this?

Yes.
Both of those programs seem to run in the backround even after you close them out. That is what causes the conflict.
You have to force the shutdown of the app you don't want to use at that time.
There is a program called SHUTAPP for android. I don't know if it is for IOS or not.
I use it for may Nvidia Shield. It works great for what you want to do.
You can still have both programs loaded on the tablet/phone without a problem. You just can't them both running. Not even in the backround.
That"s where this program comes in handy. Hope this will help you out.

I have same issues....Litchi works always fine, but DJI GO has problem with signal....If I switch off the controler and try to start everything again, then it worsk fine....But I have fear of some unpredictable issues when I fly so I will try to use APP you mantioned (SHUTAPP) for my (and P3S) safety :)

Thank you.

My DJI GO APP was running fine with my P3 4k on my ipad air 2 since i bought it several months ago until i reinstalled it yesterday. Now it says there is no internet connection. So now i can't take videos or pictures. Can anyone help me?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl