Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI GO app camera view video - watch/download after the flight?

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by jettabrett92, Jan 17, 2016.

1. jettabrett92

Sorry if this is a noob question, but is there a way to watch the DJI GO app camera view video after a flight?

I see the flight records in the app and can watch it, but it's just a google map aerial feed showing my flight path (which is still cool, but not what i'm interested in). I've seen other people post videos of their FPV feed from within the app, so I assumed it was built in to the program, unless they were using some kind of recorder.

Thanks in advance. Let me know if this doesn't make any sense.

I did search, but maybe my google skills are off today.

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

You can run a screen recorder app if you want to record exactly what you see on your screen.

jettabrett92 likes this.
  3. jrsweger

The video on an Android is in the DJI\dji.pilot\DJI_RECORD folder. Stored as.mp4 files.

jettabrett92 likes this.
  4. jettabrett92

Thanks to both of you. I was actually more interested in having the exact screen being recorded. I thought the app could do that on it sown, but I guess people are just using the screen recording apps as msinger pointed out. But it's still nice to know where the fpv videos are.

5. KEN2347

All my flights are sent to a folder named "DJI Recording" or something like that.I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and the video is always there to watch after every flight.I usually dump the SD card onto my pc and then format to post online.