DJI Go App and Litchi App not showing connection to P3A

Reaction score
Tried to connect initially to Android version of Litchi. It would not connect. Status showed signal lost but it had never connected. Also no video. I then tried DJI Go App, it showed connected but no video. I was able to start up craft in both instances and fly, and video was also recording even though not seeing video on dashboard. This was last night. Tried again this morning with Android ver. Litchi, still no green on status bar. HELP!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did it actually record any video?

Almost sounds like camera isn't connected to bird and so no live video downlink.

Where you in F Mode? Have you used Litchi previously?

I have used Litchi, I did a flawless 8 location waypoint mission with POI at each point. Go out next day and with few minor changes to same route and can't get RC and P3A to connect...remember though, even though the remote control did not indicate connection, I could still start and fly.

Tried to connect initially to Android version of Litchi. It would not connect. Status showed signal lost but it had never connected. Also no video. I then tried DJI Go App, it showed connected but no video. I was able to start up craft in both instances and fly, and video was also recording even though not seeing video on dashboard. This was last night. Tried again this morning with Android ver. Litchi, still no green on status bar. HELP!!!!!

I had this problem before. Its to do with the USB dev mode not authorising or allowing the data stream.
I panicked as I could not get FPV in the GO and Litchi app - even after a phone reboot.
I then tried Virtual Studio (beta) and the FPV came back up. It then worked with GO and Litchi.

Download the free version of Vertical studios.

This happens to me too, sometimes. For some reason or another, one app or another will kick it loose and all will work fine again. Also, it has been suggested that USB debugging should be disabled (which it should be unless you specifically enabled it at some point in the past).

I just got home and tried things out again. It connected on the Litchi Android app, then I tried Litchi iOS and it did not. I closed DJI Go app that was on in the background and Litchi connected. Could this had been because I had other compatible app on at the same time? Sure seems to have been the problem. Thanks for all your inputs.

By the way, I did the Itelite DBS02 Mod last night without any issues. Very easy to do if you have the right tools. Recommend the Mod for sure. Haven't been below 100% on last 3 flights from my backyard which is heavily wooded. It's a like for me!

Yes. DJI GO running in the background is generally considered a no-no when using a third party app. And, can absolutely cause the problem you described. Keeping USB communications happy on Android can be challenging and randomly flaky at times.

I get the same problem sometimes. I just restored my Shield tablet and just installed Litchi only and seem to help. I think having both programs on there might cause some issues. Both apps are trying to connect to the usb when u plug it in. Or when u turn on your remote with the cable already connected.

Having both apps open would cause the problem, also clear the default app setting if DJI Go opens when you plug in the USB cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl