Dji go app 3.1.3

Reaction score
3.1.3 dji go app.Now I have maps again, doesn't look like or say it's google, but looks ajd functions awesome.No video feed issues, range issues.Im using AC fw 1.8.10. Hopefully this is a reliable combo.

Sent from my SM-T217S using PhantomPilots mobile app

Android. It's still using Here maps.

I had some connection loss and very choppy video today when I flew for the first time with 3.13.

Same area and distances as usual when I was on 2 older versions of the GO app, sometimes the video lag was so bad it took up to 5 seconds for the screen to update. At 30 mph 5 seconds is unbelievably long time. Hope to test again tomorrow. I want to believe it was due to some random condition but no way was it safe to fly outside of LOS... not that I would ever do that

One thing to try if you have lag or choppy video - clean your tablet / phone - clearing out cache and temp files that clog up the system. I use CCleaner .....
Also Force stop unnecessary apps.

Nigel

Reactions: Storm
I had some connection loss and very choppy video today when I flew for the first time with 3.13.

Same area and distances as usual when I was on 2 older versions of the GO app, sometimes the video lag was so bad it took up to 5 seconds for the screen to update. At 30 mph 5 seconds is unbelievably long time. Hope to test again tomorrow. I want to believe it was due to some random condition but no way was it safe to fly outside of LOS... not that I would ever do that
it's the app, when i swtiched back to LItchi, those issues disappeared.

Reactions: Storm
Android. It's still using Here maps.

There's another ongoing thread on this, but I am getting Google maps in DJI Go v3.1.3 Android. It sometimes gives Here maps at startup, that's true. But, if I restart DJI Go a couple of times, I will eventually get Google maps. Once I get Google maps, it stays with Google maps. It doesn't go back to Here maps until I power off the Android device.

Thanks Grandpa! Good to know. Been wondering about that.
Well at least it is current as of today. They change it so often that you never know for sure. But I got that directly from the DJI download web site. I've been using it on my P3Standard and my P3 Pro for the last couple of weeks now.

Edit: Yep, they already changed it!

Last edited:
I don't think they will be doing many updates for Go3 anymore or even firmware updates since they've just about discontinued P3

Is 3.1.3 the most current version for Android?
No.
8cb47906d0bdc523bfc8aabf81a3c0fe.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub