DJI GO app 3.0.0 revert to older version, how?

2.9.2 was latest before 3.x? Tried to install with cydia impactor, no go. Also with itunes and i-funbox, dunno how these are supposed to work under latest iOS 10.2.1. Anyone?

Last edited:
Here's how I just downgraded in Win10. Just did it on my IOS 9.2.x phone but have also done it with 10.1.1

Connected the phone in iTunes; show the phone where I can see the Apps data; then Exported FlightRecords to my pc.

Disconnected phone. Closed iTunes. Deleted the current app on the phone.

Put GO 2.92 in:
C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

Make sure any other version of GO is NOT there.

Launch iTunes.

Then connect your iphone in iTunes, select the window where it shows all apps ever downloaded and the screens they are on. Selected the GO app and hit the Install button next to it.

Hit the main window Done button, wait for iTunes to do steps 1-4, of one of them (3?) was installing GO.

If that doesn't work or if it pops up asking for username / password, then it's most likely Apple encodes my username in the file. So you'll have to do the whole Charles download, fake out iTunes thing as shown in this thread and here How to download older versions of iOS apps

ETA: Actually it does contain my username in there so I've deleted the dropbox file.

HTH

Yeah, it did, changed that but was still no go. (signed it with my own apple dev account) needs windows, gayness.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl