DJI GO app 3.0.0 revert to older version, how?

Go to your settings in iCloud and go to back up and do it.

I don't believe apps are backed up as they are available in the App Store for when you need to restore from iCloud.

Your apps on you hard drive are stored at: C:\Users\USER_NAME\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

Since Go runs everything, I'm wondering if the larger font in 3.0 is to allow the info to be easily viewed in the smaller screens of the phones the Mavic's controller accommodates.

On the lighter side: DJI probably conducted a survey to figure out how many users wear glasses and gave the feedback to UI designers :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: ftttu
I don't believe apps are backed up as they are available in the App Store for when you need to restore from iCloud.

Your apps on you hard drive are stored at: C:\Users\USER_NAME\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

Yes Apple has stopped backing up entire Apps and that's why you can't get old versions back with latest iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: cstout
I leave auto update off on iOS also, and when I do try out a new version I backup first. So if I need I revert back with backup and have older version of litchi or DJI go.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Flew a bit today (only a bit since I can not stand the GO app 3.0.0) and with IOS 10.0.2 and GO app 3.0.0 the C1 button for camera up/down still has the same old problem of asking for permission...nothing changed. Even worse, the video is unstable at any distance, with and w/out Wi-Fi enabled, in AUTO and CUSTOM channel mode, photo or video selected.
Have uninstalled and reinstalled the GO app, same problem nothing changed. At this point I do not trust the P4 anymore not to crash and cause damage.
I am glad that China/DJI just finished their sweet 2 weeks red dragon holidays while leaving us hanging with a stupid app and some of us loosing the P4.

I am OK with the BIG font, easier to see the altitude...
What I hate:
- ugly and confusing camera settings
- stupid icon to swap between picture and video
- ugly cross-grid lines
- missing the center point with color
- missing the C2+aperture toggle wheel to adjust the horizon tilt problem
- when GO is turned OFF, all the camera settings are gone
- major video interference in AUTO and CUSTOM mode with and w/out 32 hack
- longer time to acquire GPS sats and warming up.
DJI, you have been awarded this trophy for new GO app 3.0.0

View attachment 66341
I don't usually complain about these go app updates - but this one stinks - I think you have nailed the issues well. I was searching the forum to see how to roll it back to the previous version when I saw you summary. Does the 32 hack help with video interference ?

I don't usually complain about these go app updates - but this one stinks - I think you have nailed the issues well. I was searching the forum to see how to roll it back to the previous version when I saw you summary. Does the 32 hack help with video interference ?

3.0.1 was just released, apparently addressing most issues reported.

I've had no video interference with 3.0.0, but interference may look pretty much the same as underpowered devices and perhaps the app code triggered this for some.

3.0.1 was just released, apparently addressing most issues reported.

I've had no video interference with 3.0.0, but interference may look pretty much the same as underpowered devices and perhaps the app code triggered this for some.

Thanks for the info - I'll give the 3.0.1 a try before I give up and roll back the app.

Thanks for the info - I'll give the 3.0.1 a try before I give up and roll back the app.

Aye, pretty confident it'll be ok and I don't mind the new layout, will try it out tomorrow too as I plan on heading out tomorrow to film over three battery packs, hope all goes well (but I'll have 2.9.2 on my iPhone for backup :p)

I had/have the same problem with video feedback from drone. All problems started after updated the IOS to 10.0.2 and GO app to 3.0.0 and today to 3.0.1.
After 7 batteries of test and trial, I found that if the ANTI-FLICKER is set to AUTO in the camera-settings the video is a lot better. I used to have it set to 60Hz (US) but it causes video problems. Too late now but will try to set it to 50Hz and see how is it.
Will also try the 50Hz in MAIN page, HD, FSP 50Hz.

0a2b8832e5c17226d169c6ceb14e9b12.jpg

Or you could download the APK from the net using your phone and installing it as it's still available

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

3.0.1 is a star, all issues seem resolved and I kinda like the new layout now that I'm getting used to it.

3.0.1 is a star, all issues seem resolved and I kinda like the new layout now that I'm getting used to it.

I agree - now that the fixed the C2+aperture toggle wheel for gimbal roll - this version is OK. Someone mentioned on another post to turn the hardware decode off - this seemed to fix the video image issues I was having. Software / hardware out of sync with this release ?

And what of the android users, who want to revert older version of GO? How is that done, if it can be, in fact?

And what of the android users, who want to revert older version of GO? How is that done, if it can be, in fact?
...Bill, I like APKpure, they usually keep the last 10ea versions avail, however any changes made to firmware/hardware will not revert or dwngrade...
DJI GO | APKPure.com
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
...I have the following versions
2.1.0 DJI-GO-v210(14Aug2015).apk
2.4.0 DJI-GO-v240-08Sept2015.apk
2.6.0 (43) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.6.1 (49) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.7.0 (50) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.7.1 (51) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.7.2 (52) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.0 (53) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.0 (54) 05May2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.1 (58) 30May2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.2 (59) 05Jul2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.2 (60) 08Jul2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.3 (61) 25Jul2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.4 (62) 22Aug2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.8.4 (63) 26Aug2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.9.0 (65) 05Sept2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.9.1 (66) 18Sept2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
2.9.1 (67) 18Sept2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.0.0 (70) 14Oct2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.0.1 (73) 25Oct2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.0.1 (75) 06Nov2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.1.0 (76) 14Nov2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.1.0 (77) 18Nov2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.1.0 (78) 25Nov2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk
3.1.1 (79) 13Dec2016 for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16).apk

Last edited:
Such help forthcoming so quickly! I ought to state, as a total newbie with a p3p, I am only reading about issues revealed on here following updates. It does indeed make one think twice about updating anything! Surely that feeling can do DJI credibilty no favours in the long term? I am going to be using a Shield k1 with my controller when I fly, I have not done so yet, just had a play with the simulator (did not crash, but got lost a few times!!), and have already installed GO so it will be latest version (yesterday), so looking for a plan B in case I need one. Ever the pessimist, me; glass is half empty ( and it's your round, mate), or it could be argued that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be, lol! Cheers'n'beers folks....Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31