DJI GO app 3.0.0 revert to older version, how?

Since Go runs everything, I'm wondering if the larger font in 3.0 is to allow the info to be easily viewed in the smaller screens of the phones the Mavic's controller accommodates.

Holly crap in the bucket. More downloads and messing with the iTunes, iPad and GO app...Will wait till a newer version of the GO app is released and play safe.
I reached my patient point, ready to pack up the P4 for a while till they sort this mess out and go back at playing with paper airplanes.

Just go to a backup for the day before you updated the app.

Don't you guys do daily backups when you sleep?
WHAT? BACK UP? What is that creature? I only know DELETE very well.

Holly crap in the bucket. More downloads and messing with the iTunes, iPad and GO app...Will wait till a newer version of the GO app is released and play safe.
I reached my patient point, ready to pack up the P4 for a while till they sort this mess out and go back at playing with paper airplanes.

Haha, that was my thought as well when I saw the thing but took me 10 minutes really...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

BREAKING NEWS!
DJI in a press conference just announced the new release of DJI GO app v.3.0.0 should be corrected as v.30.0 and written in roman numerals as DJI GO app XXX (translated: you are fuc!ed!)

Reactions: ftolino
That's going to be in your App Store settings.

DJI doesn't have the authority to set anything on your phone or pad to auto update.
iTunes & App Store is how it's actually listed in the Settings...better late than never, I guess. I tried to find where to disable the auto updates once upon a time, but it hadn't bit me until 9/29!

They will have to release another update soon to add the mavic won't they? Maybe if we all voice our opinions on the right forums they will make the changes?

They will have to release another update soon to add the mavic won't they? Maybe if we all voice our opinions on the right forums they will make the changes?

They will for sure but to address bugs, 3.0.0 was released to add Mavic support in the 1st place.

Does anyone know how to revert to older DJI Go app version on Android?
I just bought the Nvidia Shield tablet, and i want to try and install the older version of Go app (2.9.2?).... seems like Go 3.0.0 needs more testing and updates before its functional.
I still have DJI 2.7.1 on my iPhone ( it works OK and i'm afraid to update it)

I thought I seen a link in here on a thread, with older versions, when I get to computer I'll take a look.

I thought I seen a link in here on a thread, with older versions, when I get to computer I'll take a look.

Yup. If you're on iOS it works a treat! Don't mind Mac OS in the video, charles proxy works in quite a similar way in windows (just a bit different setup in the app)

Does anyone know how to revert to older DJI Go app version on Android?
I just bought the Nvidia Shield tablet, and i want to try and install the older version of Go app (2.9.2?).... seems like Go 3.0.0 needs more testing and updates before its functional.
I still have DJI 2.7.1 on my iPhone ( it works OK and i'm afraid to update it)

I don't think the android version has reached 3.0.0 yet so you seem safe for now:

DJI GO - Android Apps on Google Play

Where? Links?

Ah misread he saw a link in here on how to download older versions not a thread linking older versions.

The problem with iOS, if you are not jailbroken, even if you find the 2.9.2 IPA file, you won be able to install it as it is signed under another iTunes store account. If jailbroken, you could install a cracked IPA but since it's a free app, no-one cracks it!

So for iOS, only route is what was linked earlier.

Reactions: RémyHeli
Unfortunately you can't revert To previous version through easy ways.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
...must be an aPpLe thing, Un-Installing and Re-Installing an older version DJI-Go is simple on Android, the changes made to
the craft via the Go App are another matter...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Yes Apple App Store supports only one version at a time. We are not talking about Jail Breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues