Dji Go app 2 accounts

Reaction score
How can I remove one of two accounts which are showing inside DJI GO app? Both have same data, levels, max speed, but two names.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Since you can only create one DJI "account" per email address I assume you mean you are seeing two aircraft & your flight logs are showing up twice? If this is the case:

** Backup the contents of DJI > DJI_Pilot > FlightLogs from your device so you don't lose your flight logs. (this is for Android...can't help you with fruity devices)

** Once these are backed up hit the Sync button in the flight log section of the go app & delete all of your logs.

** Re-sync your flight logs.

**If they restore correctly you are all set. Otherwise clear the sync cache again & restore the log files from the saved backup.

Hello, When I check "flight logs/list" on left side I can slide two names, my and one additional(perhaps previous one as I buy used phantom 4). Both names have same data and flights...
I've tried also your solution but after re-sync everythin was the same....

That is correct, you will see two. Think of it like this, if you had three aircrafts, each would show up with the first screen showing the total for all. What you are seeing in your DJI GO app is the overall total and then the individual aircraft stats. Since you only have one aircraft, they show the same information.

Reactions: SrChap
If you have two aircraft registered to your account, when in the Flight Logs you will have 3 selections. You will see yourself (the name you have given yourself within the Go app), & the name of your two aircraft (I assume you gave them different names?). When you view yourself you see the TOTAL flight info for ALL of your registered aircraft. You'll see your avatar for yourself, or an avatar silhouette if you didn't upload a photo. Swipe your avatar right/left to see the logs & statistics for the individual Phantoms. The individual Phantom logs will display a photo depicting their respective model Phantom.

Hello, When I check "flight logs/list" on left side I can slide two names, my and one additional(perhaps previous one as I buy used phantom 4). Both names have same data and flights...
I've tried also your solution but after re-sync everythin was the same....

I domt have two aircrafts, only one. As I said perhaps second name is from first user as I bought used one. Is it possoble to remove this second name/account??

I don't know if you can remove an aircraft as I've never had cause to do so. I don't see it as an option. Try deleting all the logs for the bird you don't want in the Go app, then perform a sync. I know if you have an activated bird with no flight records it won't show in the flight records.

I domt have two aircrafts, only one. As I said perhaps second name is from first user as I bought used one. Is it possoble to remove this second name/account??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31