DJI GO Android

Reaction score
In the app store, it says the latest version is 3.1.2, but it also says that it's been updated yesterday. So is it a new version or not?
ecf198977e3ccb0bb2053e0fbe84bade.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm seeing the same thing, My installed version is 3.1.2 but I have an update ready to 3.1.2 dated yesterday.

I just tried the "new and improved" 3.1.2 (Feb. 7) and although the location is better, it STILL is off a few hundred feet, to the East of me.
Then restarted my tablet again, started 3.1.2 new, and it was off about 150 feet to the WSW of me.
Not convinced it has been improved or fixed.
Reverted back to 3.1.1 and BAM! right on! No hunting for the location or wandering around, so I am sticking with 3.1.1

Can't say for sure, but 3.1.1 seems to work for me, but others have used earlier versions.

Cant address choice of maps, but I tested the "New" 3.1.2 on android, in 5 locations before hunkering down for the storm, and it was spot on for location. Perhaps those still having issues should uninstall and ensure files off phone, then reinstall (or in android clear app cache and data and retry).

It was a notification from the app, most likely. Got that as well. current build is 582

Well I gave 3.1.2 582 another shot, and it still says my HP is off by ~400 feet WSW of me, and doesn't correct itself, where 3.1.1 starts up with my HP right on.
I also don't like the NOW map in 3.1.2 582 as it default to zoomed out and doesn't remember my view when restarted...
Don't know why, but I am sticking with 3.1.1 for now.

Reactions: Simzy666
V3.1.3 now out in play store, updated no fly zone and the home point issue (location) fix.

Working good, still on here maps though, bummer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik