DJI go Android update 2.9.0

Reaction score
Sorry if it's a duplicate. All I could find were comments about iOS, not Android.
Any clues what kind of "stability issues" were addressed?
Any new bugs introduced.
One of the previous updates removed "update home point" option from the main screen. Now, that option is hidden in the menus. Did 2.9.0 , by a chance, bring it back?

Reactions: BillyP13
Right you were! I didn't even have a chance to fly with 2.9.0 before it got updated. Yesterday, finally I had some time to fly. P3A with Icer Iconia 8 b, Go 2.9.1.
Everything, except for my rusty skills, was perfectly fine. Not a single hiccup that could be attributed to the application. Mind you, I didn't try any multi mode flying nor extremely long ranges. Having said that, I did go about a kilometer out in an industrial area, with heavy electromagnetic pollution yet, there was not a single problem with video nor control links. Looks like Android, DJI Go 2.9.1 may be a keeper.

Sent from my B1-810 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Seems so, but strangely as I've said in another post after installing go on a phone I planned on using in some vr goggles I noticed the following day it said there was an update, android this is BTW, wtf.......2.9.1 has only been out a few days and now theres a newer version presumably 2.9.2 like iOS so I checked my version and it was in fact 2.9.1, so proceeded to update which it did, checked the version and bizarrely it was still 2.9.1, flew out yesterday briefly and had no connection or rebooting issues so 2.9.1 might be a keeper as you say

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20