DJI Go and Video Integration

Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought a P4P and love the way this baby flys! Seems everything is well thought out and the build quality is very nice. What is bugging me is the method of video/pic retrieval.

What's up with this system? I use both my iPhone/iPad/Chezzy Tablet to fly the drone but how do I get all of my videos/pics and flight data in the app for review.

For example, I flew it today under my account using a chezzy tablet as my screen for flight. Came home and downloaded the videos from the mini Drive and pics to my google drive. When I open DJI on my Ipad in bed...nothing but the one flight I flew with this iPad.

Why don't all my flights show up in DJI GO no matter what device I use for a screen? They should sync regardless I would think. I can't even go to the "creator" section of the app and select the video on my tablet.

Video and photos that are only cached on the device that you used to film in the first place.

Sent from my Pixel using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awe man...Really? I thought they would sync the cache up to my "account"..Seems a more viable way.

How about uploading a downloaded vid to the creator app in DJI GO..It won't let me select that either..They need some flexibility in this software..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen