Dji go and tablet problem..

Reaction score
What type of connection to choose from the huawei mediapad m2 when i connect it to the rc. Worked fine before but after the update when i connect my rc to tablet it asks three options.. pictures. Files. Usb-drive. if i choose pictures the app opens pictures from phantom during just after takeoff.. i tried to choose usb drive to be type of connection and seemed to work fine. The tablet didn ask to choose anything before updates. It just worked right at the start.

And the second question is . Do you calibrate the compass on its onw axis or turn around your body too. Im seeing these both styles done.. what is the correct way ??

No idea on the first point as I use iOS.
Re the compass calibration, I hold the AC at arms length and rotate.

What device are you using ? I'm thinking about buying an apple device just to dji reasons..

Got it to work just fine with my tablet.. only thing is every time i rotate drone on its own axis during flight it gets compass error after 180. When i turn it back 180 compass error goes away.. this was after new firmware. Done multiple compass calibrations on many different location. No help. Exatly the same thing happened with my first drone and i sent it back and got this new one and it worked just perfectly untill this latest firmware...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik