DJI Go 4 won't sync anymore -.- ?

Reaction score
He guys, yesterday i used my P4 for a bit, with my iPad mini. At the end of the day i synced all the data with no problems.
Today i tried to sync the app on my iPhone 6 but it keeps giving me sync errors (failed). I tried to empty the cache of the app and even reinstall the app on the phone but no luck. Is it a DJI problem or the data got some how corrupted?

Thank you.

PS: i did that operation several times with no problems before

He guys, yesterday i used my P4 for a bit, with my iPad mini. At the end of the day i synced all the data with no problems.
Today i tried to sync the app on my iPhone 6 but it keeps giving me sync errors (failed). I tried to empty the cache of the app and even reinstall the app on the phone but no luck. Is it a DJI problem or the data got some how corrupted?

Thank you.

PS: i did that operation several times with no problems before
Hi not very tec savy ,,,sounds like a setting prob on iphone if its been ok

Adding more details.
I installed the app on another iPhone, my gfs, and then did a complete sync.
It did sync everything but not yesterdays data, giving me an error on 99%. It seems like the data saved on DJI servers is corrupted or something, anyone has similar experiences?

So you are running the same app on both devices? Are you trying to sync between both apps as you use them to keep the flight data? Sorry if I sound a bit confused, but I have synced between two different apps when upgrading and synced in one app first and gone to the other and synced to bring the flight data over and visa versa.

Yes, that's exactly what i do.
I sometimes use my phone, sometimes use my ipad, and like to have all flight synced on both devices, which worked perfectly up untill yesterday.

Yes, that's exactly what i do.
I sometimes use my phone, sometimes use my ipad, and like to have all flight synced on both devices, which worked perfectly up untill yesterday.
I'm not aware of any dji syncing issues and I use it a lot for HD uploads ( it always comes up with a few errors but the flight data is there). Have you tried syncing on the iPad first and then syncing the iPhone? It might something of a registration issue with the iPad being the device you initially set up the quad with. Throwing it out there.

I set up the drone with the iphone first :)
I tried to wipe the iphone app logs, and resycn, it sync all but the last flight.
DJI "support" said there is no data failure their side, but the guy i spoke with was as clueless as my grandmom. He said he will pass the issue to the "tech team" which probably means he will close the ticket and that is it. Great support ;)
Later on i will try to sync on the iPad again, i am fairly sure it will give me errors there too and i'll be stuck in the situation but trying won't hurt me.

I set up the drone with the iphone first :)
I tried to wipe the iphone app logs, and resycn, it sync all but the last flight.
DJI "support" said there is no data failure their side, but the guy i spoke with was as clueless as my grandmom. He said he will pass the issue to the "tech team" which probably means he will close the ticket and that is it. Great support ;)
Later on i will try to sync on the iPad again, i am fairly sure it will give me errors there too and i'll be stuck in the situation but trying won't hurt me.
Hmmm this is getting involved. When you initially uninstalled the app, did you sync first before deleting, and not delete local flight records? A lot of questions.

I just wiped the data on iphone on the DJI GO app, i didnt really want to wipe data on DJI GO 4 app, as im scared i'll just lose all lol.
I tried a fresh new install on gfs iphone of the DJI GO 4 app. Same results.
When i go home i'll try to sync from ipad again

It must be something with DJI servers.
I have P4P+ that is with build in screen. I sync my flight records regularly but at last two months after doing 100% of records it keeps saying sync process failed. I haven't change anything on RC / drone. Any I can't see the last flights for about two months on Air Data, so it hadn't been synched although it shows a 100% data transfer after that this message "sync failed".
I see that many of us have the same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl