DJI Go 4 video function changes

Reaction score
I did my first flight today with the new app on my P4, but have tried to clip and adjust the 9.4min video (which it can only be 5min max to download to your device) and I can't fine the feature which does this, can anyone help please.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I did my first flight today with the new app on my P4, but have tried to clip and adjust the 9.4min video (which it can only be 5min max to download to your device) and I can't fine the feature which does this, can anyone help please.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Hi mine is in my app under photos,,vidios or create,,,my film clipping is in create,,hope this help

Sorry, not really, as I can get to it, I just cant comprehend how to do the clipping procedure, its not as clear as the original one which I struggled with anyhow, and didn't quite master, and now the've changed it again, is for me annoying.

All I want to do is download the video from the drone to my device, but because there is a 5min rule in place and video is over 9mins it will not let me! Aarrr.

It's there but I'm like you found it hard to figure out. Just keep fooling with scissors in app. Hard to explain but it does work. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen