DJI go 4 In Flight App Crash

Excuse me butting in guys. But I would like to say something that may just put a new perspective on this. When I had my P3P I used the NVIDA shield. Probably with an earlier version of the Go App. Never had any problems what so ever with the App.

This week I got the P4 Pro Plus. The one with the built in screen and all the software/firmware updated to the latest versions. Nothing on it except DJI products. This afternoon I got the same problem as you have above. So its not cables, Tablets or phones causing the problems its the actual DJI Go app itself.

Bit daunting the screen just going black and to be greeted with the message DJI app has stopped!

Hopes this helps to clarify things.

This week I got the P4 Pro Plus. The one with the built in screen and all the software/firmware updated to the latest versions. Nothing on it except DJI products. This afternoon I got the same problem as you have above. So its not cables said:
My suggestion is to uninstall and then download Go 4 directly from the Google Play site and reinstall. Worked for me. Perfectly stable Go 4 app since I did that.

When you buy a packaged product it often (usually) does not have the latest version of the app on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.