DJI GO 4 Hor. Speed

Reaction score
Is anyone else having bad readings from the DJI GO 4 flight data. My last flight shows me going 101.4 mph. Granted there was a stiff wind behind me but there's no way. I hope the flight data image attaches.
1485915727582.png

Sent from my LG-H820 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was going to start a thread on this a while back because I noticed my P4P+ in sport mode regularly flying in the 65 mile an hour range and have achieved speed's in the 85 mile an hour plus area with a slight tailwind. All of the other speeds seem to be correct. I believe all the speeds are calculated off of GPS.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

On one of my first flights with my P4 it recorded a height of 1654 ft of altitude. I haven't gone higher than 250 - 300 feet. Where it got that reading from I'm not sure. But it's in my stats. Don't know how to get rid of it.

Is anyone else having bad readings from the DJI GO 4 flight data. My last flight shows me going 101.4 mph. Granted there was a stiff wind behind me but there's no way. I hope the flight data image attaches.
View attachment 74988

Sent from my LG-H820 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yip if accurate awesome....clocked my second flight 79mph ,,,now can't get past 52mph with tailwind...in sport mode,,,,was cool as now it just like p3s with good range..ha.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj