DJI Go 4 Editor

I use it because it allows for a short video that seems to be done very well. I can still use the raw video to edit myself later.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

i use it because it's easy.... and most the time I'm not showing a video to anybody except myself, generic music adds a lot.

Videos are posted to skypixel.com. Is there a way to save videos after they are posted there?

Being an Android user, does anyone know where Go 4 saves the files created by the editor. I've looked all through my Android Samsung Tab A to try and locate the files but have yet to find them. Any suggestions.

Being an Android user, does anyone know where Go 4 saves the files created by the editor. I've looked all through my Android Samsung Tab A to try and locate the files but have yet to find them. Any suggestions.
HI Yeh should be somewhere there..I use Samsung tablet and they just go file manager,,,otherwise it be in dji app..Yeh mine go skypixel to,,takes forever to upload...and use heaps of me data to upload so won't be anymore..:)

Can you see your upload at Skypixel. Do you need an account or something as a login?
14931779831661466039655.jpg
just click on skypixel..

When you want to share your video, skypixel icon is checked as is the icon with chain links. What does this icon represent. Actually what do all the icons represent.

Just opened it up, did a search, all to no avail. Couldn't find myself.
Far out ,,,I got no idea now sorry it should be saved in there,,,,Um maybe try a utube search..see if something comes upackaged on how to find:)

When you want to share your video, skypixel icon is checked as is the icon with chain links. What does this icon represent. Actually what do all the icons represent.
Not sure mine got sypixel and something else that I can send to,,some are locked on mine I just have 2...I think they are links to different sites that upload clips etc

Mine has 11 different icons. Black with White S is skypixel, next - Green with a cloud and phone receiver in it, third - Blue with an f in it representing Facebook, 4th - Orange to blue with a white camera in it - perhaps a GoPro, 5th - Blue with a white bird in it - possible Twitter, 6th - Green with 2 overlaping clouds, 6th - White with round technicolor ring, 7th - Dark Blue with white ghost, 8th - Red with a 3 fingered stumpy hand, 9th - Black with the chain links. If someone could help me with these icons would be great.

Mine has 11 different icons. Black with White S is skypixel, next - Green with a cloud and phone receiver in it, third - Blue with an f in it representing Facebook, 4th - Orange to blue with a white camera in it - perhaps a GoPro, 5th - Blue with a white bird in it - possible Twitter, 6th - Green with 2 overlaping clouds, 6th - White with round technicolor ring, 7th - Dark Blue with white ghost, 8th - Red with a 3 fingered stumpy hand, 9th - Black with the chain links. If someone could help me with these icons would be great.
Yip I got those but only 2 are usable,,,remembed I did have to log into skypixel to first view but have only logged in once..let's me in all the time,,,sorry I couldn't help anymore,,try logging in to it

You are right, only two have check marks. Maybe only those two are usable. However the question still remains, what does the black icon with the chain links inside represent.

You are right, only two have check marks. Maybe only those two are usable. However the question still remains, what does the black icon with the chain links inside represent.
HI you got me thinking now,,maybe chain links mean safe site,,,I go find out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers