Dji go 4 app

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking for help with dji go 4 app that I am using with my P4. I noticed today that my iPad memory is full and on investigating why I seen that the dji app was 13gb. When you take pics and vids are these saves in the dji go 4 app?

if so how do I clear them out as I always transfer all pics and vids after each flight to my iPad.

There is a setting within the app not to cache data (there might be a setting for photos as well). You'd want to turn that off and then also clear the cache is possible. Other than that, I don't know iOS very well.

You can clear the video cache from DJI GO. If you don't want to continue caching the video, then disable the "Cache during video shooting" setting in DJI GO.

DJI-GO-Video-Cache.jpg

Photos are not cached on your mobile device, so there's no need to attempt to clear those.

Done this and the app still grows in size. I take the pics and vid off the memory card after each flight. Any ideas why this is happening?

Nothing. Ended up deleting the dji go 4 app and reinstalling. Switched off the video cache. Took it for another flight. Transferred the pics and the app increased by 200mb.

Did you look in the app folder to find the new files it created?

If you connect your iPad to iTunes, you can explore the files in the DJI GO folder and see when they were last updated and where the largest files are located. Compare them before and after flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik