Dji go 4 app

Reaction score
I wanted to see if anybody else had this problem I used the iPad pro 9.7 tablet to fly and when I point my camera to the point of interest target and pull out to the 16 foot minimum hit record poi and the drone turns around and flies to tall opposite of the poi and not the target I chose anybody else have this problem and know what the solution is. I'm trying to test inspecting cell towers and can't get this to work.

The way to set the POI is you fly directly over the POI with the camera pointing straight down. Pull back the distance you want and then you can tilt the camera back up to look at the POI

When you say "point your camera to the point of interest" what do you mean? If I read between the lines... are you looking at your POI with the camera horizontal or close to horizontal? If so, what you are looking at is not your POI. Your POI would be directly below your Phantom

That's exactly what I'm doing wrong I will go out and give this a try today thanks for the training I will update this thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20