Dji go 4 app crash

Reaction score
Hi I've got a 4 pro+ I've been having trouble with the app crashing every time I press on the album, it crashes saying the app has stoped working then re boots, I've now done the new updates yet it's still happening please help with some advice.
Secondly while flying over the alps the other day I lost all control with the vision control gave me a warning then I lost all control I was very lucky to be able to grab hold of it as it flew past me, it failed to save the data of the flight and footage strangely, since the update this seems to have sorted itself, I hope...

Hi I've got a 4 pro+ I've been having trouble with the app crashing every time I press on the album, it crashes saying the app has stoped working then re boots, I've now done the new updates yet it's still happening please help with some advice.
Secondly while flying over the alps the other day I lost all control with the vision control gave me a warning then I lost all control I was very lucky to be able to grab hold of it as it flew past me, it failed to save the data of the flight and footage strangely, since the update this seems to have sorted itself, I hope...
I have been having the same problem with my albums, every time I try to view it the app crashes, very frustrating! I have not experienced a loss of control, thankfully. I posted a similar thread in the discussion forum.

P4P+ owner here.. been having the same issue since the update put out in March 2017. Any attempt to open the album from the main screen crashes DJI go entirely.

Currently running:
  • Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware : V 1.1.3.0
  • Aircraft Firmware : V 01.03.0509

the problem is the apps. I am trying to click the "fly now" button and the app it crashes. same goes when I trying to open the simulator! Keep reporting it everytime it crashes because I have tryied to raise the settings from developer settings and nothing happens!

I'm on the built in screen so have no control over the app, still had no advice from dji on what I can do, very frustrating as took dji care plus and yet getting no help

I'm on the built in screen so have no control over the app, still had no advice from dji on what I can do, very frustrating as took dji care plus and yet getting no help
Wow that's sad of them,,,looked on utube bound to be some ideas..I don't have pro but downloaded manual,,it don't say much,,:(hope you find something

It's been a little frustrating but for some strange reason it stopped all the strange issues and has started working again, very odd, I've now managed to get everything to work without any issues, no doubt something else will go wrong but for now I'm just happy to have a stable app, you got to smile....

Strangely after trying everything I could think off I managed to do a full factory reset and then re updated the drone and bingo all is good, the app now works as does album only issue I had was needed to calibrate the vision system on my laptop which I did and now everything is sweet, so I guess a little patience and perseverance and it can be sorted.... happy days again..... went out today to try it and had only one small issue I couldn't get it to fly in sport mode but no big deal will try again tomorrow....

Strangely after trying everything I could think off I managed to do a full factory reset and then re updated the drone and bingo all is good, the app now works as does album only issue I had was needed to calibrate the vision system on my laptop which I did and now everything is sweet, so I guess a little patience and perseverance and it can be sorted.... happy days again..... went out today to try it and had only one small issue I couldn't get it to fly in sport mode but no big deal will try again tomorrow....
Wow good to read..Yay.. sport mode ,,flick switch from p mode to s mode........onscreen message comes up press OK,,,,also in your settings you might need to enable multiple flight modes in Mc settings

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl