DJI Go 2.8.5

Reaction score
I've only flown one flight(29k'), but I didn't put it through any ringers. I just used Tap Fly and got a little video at 400'.

What I did notice, is that when I reviewed my flight, I see the bird's GPS coordinates and other information I don't remember on the video progression bar. It all may have been there before, but I don't remember. If new, it is a welcomed feature.

I did a second flight later on, which happened to be my 100th, and did my farthest of 3.2 miles/17,142'. Two of my previous longest distances have been 3.04 miles, so I'm believing this IOS updated DJI Go app probably hasn't messed with video/control. Again, my batteries have been my limiter so far with just these Skyreat copper windsurfers.

I've only flown one flight(29k'), but I didn't put it through any ringers. I just used Tap Fly and got a little video at 400'.

What I did notice, is that when I reviewed my flight, I see the bird's GPS coordinates and other information I don't remember on the video progression bar. It all may have been there before, but I don't remember. If new, it is a welcomed feature.
Can you post a screenshot? I won't be able to fly for a week, curious what that data looks like on the UI

I'm trying to find a way to delete personal information on there and keep the requested information, but for now, the only thing I see different on the new review screen is the bird's GPS coordinates on the top left corner area of the video progression box at the bottom of the screen. Also, for some reason, I didn't remember an icon or two at along the bottom of the video progression box but I see those are the same as the previous app versions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik